WELCOME

Welcome Stitchers and Friends! This is the blog for Fearn Abbey Needleworks :: Original cross stitch designs, kits, and charts. If you enjoy what you see, please check back often, as I will be building this blog with lots of designs and updates, as well as freebies from time to time. I enjoy hearing from readers and stitchers, so feel free to comment, or contact me via email. Questions are welcome, and so are commissions. Thank you for stopping by! {{Follow and Subscribe functions at the bottom!}}

.

.

Friday, January 24, 2014

FREE: Hearts & Birds for Valentine's Day!

Here is a sweet little freebie for Valentine's Day!  Hearts & Birds, it's called.

I really like how you can get such a different feel from the same design, just depending upon which color fabric you choose!


This is an easy stitch which will only take you a day or two to complete.  It incorporates soft pastels and vibrant pinks and reds :: perfect for Valentine's Day!


The only change I made from the actual pattern is that when I stitched it on the white Aida, I used the medium pink color for the ribbon instead of the lightest pink.  It's your choice!


To get your free PDF download, which includes 3 pages containing full-color photos, a large B & W chart, and a full-color chart, supplies list, and instructions, CLICK HERE!  Happy Valentine's Day from Fearn Abbey Needleworks!

post signature

4 comments:

  1. Such a delightful design, Stacey. Thank you for sharing. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing such a pretty design. It will make a really pretty card for Valentine's day.

    Snowball is definitely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely design, so pretty! Thank you for the freebie, I hope to stitch it up soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for sharing your design! As soon as I saw it, I realized it would be perfect to stitch up for my dear friend who recently got married. I want to do something for her first anniversary, coming up in June. I love your sheep designs as well!
    Warm Regards, Lisa <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and kind words.

ShareThis